My Beginning
I've been seeing number patterns for several years now. I was born on 11/11 at 11:11. I see ones everywhere I go. Sometimes I see it as an annoyance and sometimes it's overwhelming. Lately, I've taken a very positive approach to this pattern in my life and used each 11 11 sighting as an opportunity to center myself and focus my thoughts on what I am trying to achieve for my life.
Curious Eleven
I haven't done a lot of research as to what 11s mean or why the people who see them seem so profoundly affected by it. That's why I am creating this blog. I'm simply sharing my research and journey. I don't claim to have any answers but I am willing to put the work into finding them.
Patternicity
This first video is about patternicity. It's a term that Michael Shermer, founder of Skeptic Magazine, has coined to describe the act of finding patterns where there are none. There is an undertone of patronization for belief in any patterns at all but he raises one of the most scientifically sound explanations of the 11 11 phenomenon I have seen thus far:
Reasonable
When it comes down to it, I'm looking for a reasonable explanation of what has been happening to not just me, but others (and in increasing numbers recently). Could Shermer be that voice of reason or could his skepticism be a detriment to those who are having a real experience?


No comments:
Post a Comment